Robert Tavani, MS, RN, FNP-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner
5823 W Eugie Ave Ste A
Glendale, AZ 85304
HoursClosed. Opens Mon at 7 AM
- Colon Cancer Screenings
- IBD, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux/Heartburn
- Expert Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
About Robert Tavani, MS, RN, FNP-BC
Bachelor's in Nursing: Grand Canyon University
Masters in Nursing: Grand Canyon University
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- 2007 Nurse Exemplar of the Year for Creativitiy and Innovation at Honor Health John C. Lincoln Hospital
Dr. Honan is extremely thorough and does his best to order testing for his patients to find the cause of the problems they have. I always feel he has my best interest at heart.
I was very pleased with my interaction with Dr. Nguyenduc recently. My appointments were on time and very professional. Dr. Nguyenduc listened to my symptoms and was very thorough finding a diagnosis for me. Furthermore he has explained and planned out follow up care to help me get better.
Great guy and specialist I had issues for over a year and he fixed me up if you have GI problems he's the guy to see
Dr Burgess is a caring Doctor who has tried to solve my complicated issues. With no real solution he has prescribed medication that will alleviate my symptoms. He checks in regularly to see how I am feeling.
Dr. Ramsey Umar is the best and I highly recommend. He stays current, is always forthright, and I trust him. All the things I respect in a doctor. Do want him to get Troy, his nurse, back - it's an amazing team!